yesterday did abit emaths n played bball.
Tempting ahhhs ,played with the siewcheng n co. with tjl n kelly.
Next Friday after paper with chan n co. :)
Went tuition ytd ,although i'm late by 15mins ,i'm still the first one to reach -.-
The room was damn eerie. Did not went up the room n waited for 10mins for someone to come
Still no one came so called chanraj pei me talk as I enter the room. He tuitioning also so
Dun wan bother him.. Bt he said he will sms me pei me..
Bt when I kup ,the light keep on got weird sound ..so called bestie ,bt he at k with Adrian n co.
He also said that he sms pei me..when I kup again got sound again..so called my biatch pei me.
She pei me chat till Kimberley came. Thanks ahh ,bt the light is real eerie..behind got lab summore
I won't reach tuition on time liao ,I rather late lorhs..
Today went to eat ice cream at mac with sis n cousins..
Sis saw her fren at bball court ,so we went to play 1 match with them ..
3vs3 got some ex opss de I think .
The score was 9-11 we lost ,but fun :D
By right after tuition going study with adrian n co. de..
End up long story -.- hai me stone at home -.-
Monday n tuesday no school!! Prelim on Wednesday !
O's in about 58 more days ! *mixed feelings*


