walao , today ran for 2.4 de 3rd time. Super irritating .
I've actually completed BUT 1round not recorded -.- irritating sia. Made me quite pissed for awhile.
thanks Josephine for accompanying me to run almost every round:D*appreciated.
I duno is deliberate doing or wad .bt if it is ,it's disgusting.
Left 3rounds at first actually wanted to stop running. Bt mrtan say try walking the 3rounds see can pass anot.
So I chiong-ed half a round myself and try walk faster. End up cmi so decided to retake next pe.
Bt kmy & ckb called me continue and ran together with me the SUPPOSEDLY 2nd last round
they kept on encouraging me to run.
They told me to end it so don't need run again.
The supposedly last round kmy,ckb,lct,jysl pei me run . Lct was there imitating the facing the giants's coach.
I was like half running half laughing la ,so retarded.
& when completed ,I passed by a few secs &was like 'shiok'
End up ,hsy say still got one more round -.- wth la.sian 1/2
Didn't argue or explain much.was tired n no point argueing when it's alrdy not recorded lo.
Nehmind ,anyway it's over alrdy. :)
Thx for the encoragement though :DD
Had chem test today.can pass bahs ?
2molo getting back amaths test paper. Die.
If more than 18ppl fail ,I don't have to give calista n fmh tuna n bread liao .haas
No cca today ,mye next week. So fast.


